EIL Global NOC monitors and manages the routing and switching infrastructure, wireless infrastructure for the customers. Managed Networks Australia Services are delivered in line Information Technology Information Library procedures practices and principles. The 24 x7 NOC, which is also ISO 27001 certified, provides Alert management, Configurations Management, Change Management, Administration, Patch Management and Problem management of various networks.
Network Management takeover procedure for Managed Networks Australia:
The due diligence study is done to understand the stability of the network to be taken over. This is done with the help of past history of issues, outstanding issues, matching the serial numbers of the assets, Current number of core elements and non-core elements in the network, Network diagrams (Low-level and high-level), security concerns, penetration test results. Verifying Smartnet contract is validated against each asset under the possible takeover. Fault/ Alarm thresholds and recommendations from the customer based on 3 Tier interview (basic user – medium user – advanced user across all technology users) are also conducted.
A draft of 1st level, 2nd Level and 3rd Level Points of Contacts across all the shift timings are passed on to the customer.
A Draft of internal documentations is made to be available to all levels of engineers involved in support inclusive of Circuit IDs, WAN provider on each site, Cisco Smartnet verifications, Contact information for PoCs across all the shifts, escalation procedure, Standard Operating Procedures, SLA adherence strategy, Quality check parameters and fail-over mechanisms/ disaster recovery procedures.
The support covers:
- Managed VPN
- MAN, WAN, LAN Monitoring and management
- Wireless, WAS and Routing & Switching Infrastructure
- ISP- Circuit Management
EIL Global’s Application Management services in Australia are tailor-made for organizations with the aim of minimizing the cost of hosting and managing applications, essentially a hassle free experience. The following are the features:
- • Alert monitoring : Remote monitoring of your business application on a 24x7 basis for faults, performance, and security alerts
- • Resolution management (Level 1,2 &3 support) : Remote resolution of application infrastructure problems on a 24x7 basis for fault, performance, and security issues
- • Vulnerability management: Periodic and real-time scanning for vulnerabilities on your applications. Identify potential security vulnerabilities and resolve them
- • User monitoring: Track and report all user activity on business applications. Identify suspicious activity and take corrective action
- • Backup and Archiving : Proactively backup the critical data stored in your business applications, and protect servers from any critical data loss or failure of storage
- • Remote Application Management : Instantly solve any application issue with real-time access to EIL Global’s certified database, middleware and web-service developers and managers
- MS SQL
- MS Sharepoint
- MS Active Directory
- MS Exchange Server
- MS Dynamics