Working with EIL Global means working with global clientele.
This is what you will experience in EIL Global:
- Excellent salary and benefits
- Performance incentives
- Training in state of art lab
- Outstanding career and growth opportunities
- Advanced environment of talented, diverse people
Position: Account Managers | Location : Adelaide, Sydney, Melbourne
Experience: 3-10 Years Educational Qualification:Any Graduate (MBA Marketing Desirable)
Job Locations:Adelaide, Sydney, Melbourne
Eagerness and willingness to work with a growing Technology Company with strong project background and compelling value propositions
Experience - 3-10 yrs into IT sales, primarily IT infrastructure Management in Australia
Experience in handling product range which includes Voice & collaboration Networks, IP telephony, Servers, Storage in Australia
Exposure to Managed Resourcing models in Technology industry
Exposure to Corporate sales/ Channel Sales with blue chip companies
Roles and Responsibilities:
Responsible for generating leads from Corporate and large enterprise accounts
Responsible for driving revenue streams from Managed Resourcing, Managed Services and Professional Services
Represent organization in driving a consultative approach with blue chip clients and Build supplier/ vendor relationships and drive revenues
With technical assistance, drive competent solutions in hosted IP Telephony, BUDR & other cost effective ICT solutions to SMEs
Network Engineer (Layer 2 & Layer 3 Routing and Switching)
- Job Responsibilities:
- Assist onsite deployments and troubleshooting Layer 2 & Layer 3 hardware and software related issues.
- Extensive troubleshooting of network outages, network performance issues, configuration
issues and high CPU utilization.
- Analyze, configure and troubleshoot complex networks.
- Support Core, distribution and access layers switches.
- Work with business unit escalation teams, tools teams and training groups.
- Configure, analyze, and troubleshoot highly complex networks.
- Use Cisco's Switching platform knowledge (e.g. system architecture, switching and forwarding issues) in Catalyst
Switches C6500, C4000, C3500, C2900, and other Cisco devices to work with customers and business partners.
- Provide troubleshooting, defect management, and training documentation skills.
- Solve product and network problems of moderate complexity.
- Act as a focal point for account network problem resolution.
Position: Sr.Network engineers (IPT) / CCVP / CCNP Voice | Locations : Adelaide, Sydney, Melbourne, Perth, Brisbane
- Graduates or Engineers with 2 plus years’ experience
- Must be proficient in VoIP, Call Manager, Unity, IPCC, with hands on experience
Cisco certifications required
- CallManager 3.1+ and Unity 3.0+ installation and support experience
- Remote Site Telephony (SRST).MCS-7835, MCS-7825 and ICS 7750 experience
- Configuration and support knowledge of VOIP gateways (6608, 2600, 3600, VG-200, VG-248 and MRP), multiple PSTN connection types (FXO, FXS, T1 CAS, PRI) and control protocols (H.323, MGCP)
- End-to-end QOS knowledge across a Cisco LAN/WAN infrastructure