Bring Your Own Device (BYOD) allows the employees of an organization to use their own computers, smartphones, or other devices for work. Employees and students today possess a new IT self-sufficiency as they already own and use personal laptops, tablets and smartphones. Allowing the use of these devices instead of equipment deployed by IT departments reduces costs and increases productivity in a big way. EIL Global’s Bring Your Own Device platform allows users in Universities and other educational institutions in Australia as well as medium and large corporates to unleash the features of Bring Your Own Device.
Allowing employees to use their personal devices for work gives them the flexibility
- -to work on their own timeframe
- -in an environment they are familiar with
- -on a device that will be kept up to date
BYOD allows employees to
- -access and act upon important business emails wherever they are
- -draft and review presentations and other documents
- -increase connectivity as they are accessible on their mobile devices
Lower IT Spending
With EIL Global’s BYOD solutions in Australia, enterprise expenditures in providing, updating and maintaining new equipment is drastically reduced. Aside from these additional expenses, employee delays and hardware maintenance delays are limited.
Lower Security Risks
EIL Global’s BYOD solution in Australia allows for all important corporate information to be stored in the cloud. All personal devices connected to the corporate network can access these files. No files are stored locally which means that in case of a security breach, only the access from the affected device will need to be revoked to solve the problem.
With EIL Global's BYOD Solution, AddMe Secure, you can
- -Simplify onboarding
- -Automate configuration process of new devices
- -Reduce help desk calls
- -Integrate easily with existing infrastructure
- -Eliminate password-change issues with device-specific certificates